Enterprise Computing and Storage
Enterprise Computing is an entire platform that will be applied broadly across an organization and then further customized by users within each area.
World-class Design Team
- Dedicated team with deep industry experience and customer Knowledge
- Technical capabilities i.e Product Architecture, Infrastructure Design, Electrical Design, Quality & Testing and Communication.
Cost-Effective Supply Chain Network
- Industry leading supply chain and logistics Optimisation partnership.
- Strategic technology partnership and marketing alliances with numerous reputed companies that will help to provide cost Modelling to validate Advantages.
- Strategic computing & Storage canters of excellence global footprint
Innovations, New Technologies and Complete Product
- Unmatched Capabilities in Project Automations through configure-to-order (CTO)
- Investments in Research & Development.
Ease of Engagement
- Single Point of Contact (SPOC) approach
- Centralised Account Management with full P&L responsibility
- Clear Escalation Path for Escalation
eHealth Management System
This Electronic Health Management System (eHMS) is comprising of programmatic components include Health System Strengthening and structuring of universal access to equitable, affordable & quality health care services that are accountable and responsive to the rural & urban population. An outcome for HMS is an indicator will be developed to reflect equity, quality, efficiency, and responsiveness.
- Infrastructure - Design,Supply, Installation, Configuration, Testing and Commissioning of DC & DR Servers, Storage, establishment of Network connectivity (i.e., LAN,WAN,RF), and Testing & Commissioning of Computer Hardware, Network & associated software to implement eHMS for central and Child Health Centres.
- HRTS - Facilitates managing the functioning of the hospitals, It integrates all the information regarding patient, doctors, staff and hospital’s services & facilities.
- MIS - intended to develop filmless health canters. Doctor & patient can access all types of Medical imaging/reports anywhere in the health canter as well outside the hospital.
- ERS - Emergency Response Canter designed and delivered to citizens by attending incidents, allocating and sending ambulance services, doctor assistance, other health deliverables.
- TMS - manages the crowd in the OPD and area of other services. It is patient care system to reduce the waiting time and improve the services of the health canters.
Defend your organisation against cyber threats
As cyber threats grow in number and complexity, so does your cyber security risk. Cyber security solutions are critical in protecting an organisation’s information security. Additionally, legislation now obliges many organisations to report eligible data breaches within a set time frame. Akshara Security solutions provide comprehensive and systematic visibility of your security posture and cyber maturity level.
The cyber security threat landscape means security teams need to do far more than just focus on preventing attacks. They also need to quickly detect an attack, understand it, respond and resolve it to reduce corporate and customer impacts.These security and management requirements are driving a growing number of organisations to the Akshara Security platform as their go-to security solution.
When you review cyber security solutions, you’ll want to know that see a track record of success. Proven in the most security-savvy organisations & government department, Akshara solutions delivers capabilities you can reply upon: ...
- Links seemingly unrelated events that are otherwise hidden in silos, and analyses and correlates real-time data to pinpoint unusual events that are risky indicate an attack
- Features clear dashboards that continuously show stakeholders the health of their security operations, and highlight breaches and risks that simple rule-based filters overlook.
- Improves incident and breach response with real-time alerts and incident management workflow support
- Reports who is accessing data or systems, and what they are doing
- Uses Behaviour Anomaly Detection to detect anomalous activity
- Organisations that use or want to expand into managed security services (MSSP)
- Cloud Service Providers who want robust cloud security
- Organisations with multi-tenancy that require easy scalability to accommodate multiple customers or system silos on a common monitoring and security management platform.
Open Source Platform Solutions
Akshara is committed to helping organizations take full advantage of open source and the value they realize from open source. Our team has extensive experience, knowledge, skills and expertise in open source and we offer a comprehensive array of services to address all your open source needs involvement with open source:
- Customized build/support of open source products (Apache, OpenSSL, Mod Security) and other dependent packages
- Improved the performance of MySQL and contributed the code back to the community
- Extensive expertise in Design, Storage, Network, Security, Database, Scalability, High Availability and other OpenStack-based services
- Active participation in other open source communities including Source Forge, Hardhats, MongoDB, Hadoop, OpenStack, Web Caching (Squid), MySQL etc.,
- Open source consulting including security advisory services, roadmap planning, Proofs of Concepts (PoC), custom development of applications and maintenance services, application integration, migrating and porting new technology
We distinguish ourselves from others by providing a combination of expert consultants and senior application developers with highly experienced infrastructure engineers. 24×7 support and remote system management will help you in reducing TCO. ...
- Web-suite: Apache, OpenSSH, OpenSSL
- Managed private cloud: VMware / Linux / OpenStack
- Virtualization: VMware / Xen / KVM
- Production / Development Database: VMware / Red Hat Linux / Oracle or MySQL
- Middleware & DB: JBOSS / PostgreSQL
- Development and QA: Eclipse, version control such as Subversion and GIT
Specific Support Services
- Custom product builds to meet your requirements. We create custom builds in our lab to meet your specifications – matching your development or production environment
- Deliver binaries as well as source code and compile/build instructions per open source standards
- Delivery periodic patch and vulnerability notifications
- Support by email
UNIX/Linux Based Services
Integrated open source products and technologies to create high-value solutions that cover technology domains such as security, database, network, email, Java development environments, and application and web services.
SWAN: State Wide Area Network is mission mode solution aims to create a dedicated Closer User Group(CUG) also called as INTRANET Services with minimum speed of 4Mbps to each End Node Horizontally connected to 1088 PoP’s by offering Video Conference, Data transfer of day to day operations of more than 10000 Govt Field offices.
SCAN : Secretariat Campus Area Network is the state of art solution implemented in the AP& TS states, this solution will comprises of Local area network (LAN) and interconnected WANs services fo different user departments connected in a single platform with a typical campus encompasses a set of buildings in close proximity.
SDN : Software-defined networking (SDN) is an approach to computer networking that allows network administrators to manage network services through abstraction of higher-level functionality.
Gigabit Passive Optical Networks : Gigabit Passive Optical Networks (GPON) is emerging technology in Asian market where optical switching is passive. GPONS are very heavily used in Hospitality and Telecom Service provider Customers ...
Structured Cabling Systems: Structured Cabling is a single flexible cabling infrastructure that can support it all: PCs, phones and other devices. It’s the ‘glue’ that links everything together from voice and data to multimedia and network services such as ISDN, ADSL, WAN, and LAN.
SOC Solutions : Defend your organisation against cyber threats -As cyber threats grow in number and complexity, so does your cyber security risk. Cyber security solutions are critical in protecting an organisation’s information security. Additionally, legislation now obliges many organisations to report eligible data breaches within a set time frame.
Akshara Security solutions provide comprehensive and systematic visibility of your security posture and cyber maturity level.
DC, DR and BCP Solutions
Organizations continuously need to protect businesscritical data and applications against a wide range of threats. They need to accomplish this through a combination of High availability, data protection and disaster recovery solutions and risk assessment and mitigation techniques.
- High Availability: Depending on your current IT infrastructure and risk assessment, we will architect high availability solutions that meet your availability criteria and optimized for performance and cost.
- Data Protection: We help you set up backup and recovery solutions that meet your Recovery time and Recovery point objectives. The solutions could be onpremise data centers elsewhere or on the Cloud, or a hybrid solution. Our security teams can also help you protect your data from a wide range of threats that do not come under the normal scope of standard business continuity solutions.
- Disaster Recovery: Our disaster recovery solutions are designed to be robust and reliable. They can span on premise alternate data centre locations and the Cloud (Public, Private, Hybrid). We also offer you Disaster Recovery as a Service, wherein you can just pay a monthly subscription, while we design, implement and manage your entire Disaster Recover solution
- Precision HVAC (PAC): Precision Air Conditioning range is designed for a wide range of applications where close control, high precision air conditioning are essential, including data centre cooling, medium and low density server environments, telecom switching stations, medical operating theatres and cleanroom environments.
- Raised Floors : A raised floor is a data center construction model in which a slightly higher floor is constructed above the building’s original concrete slab floor, leaving the open space created between the two for wiring or cooling infrastructure.
- Structured Cabling: Structured Cabling is a single flexible cabling infrastructure that can support it all: PCs, phones and other devices. It’s the ‘glue’ that links everything together – from voice and data to multimedia and network services such as ISDN, ADSL, WAN and LAN.
- Access Control: In the fields of physical security and information security, access control is the selective restriction of access to a place or other resource. The act of accessing maymean consuming, entering, or using. Permission to access a resource is called authorization
Digital Education & VC Solutions
The widespread usage of technology in our everyday lives has infiltrated into the education sector. Students are more tech-savvy than ever and expect their education to include high-quality digital learning experiences. Our advisory, application, infrastructure, and digital solutions provide the technology and services you need to support modern students.
Schools, colleges, and universities in the 21st century face new and distinct challenges. They must communicate and teach a generation who grew up with technology. Their digital experience leads to a higher demand for immediate, personalized interactions from online enrolment to digital coursework, educational institutions must build intuitive digital platforms, customized for each student. These new technologies personalize the learning experience, create better student engagements, and allow for better communication.
Student experiences are not about trekking across campus for an hour meeting with an advisor. It requires answers when and where you need them. Artificial Intelligence and video conferencing make this possible. Our customer experience and cognitive solutions help students navigate their educational journey.Digital solutions can also assist teachers, faculty, and staff in collaborating better. There are emerging learning technologies to make the afterhours work simpler and improve workflows.
We develop customized software and applications and offer the IT Service Management support you need to keep your tools running smoothly. We’re known for our service desk and field service with persona-based models to support your unique users, from students to deans.
Industrial Process Automation
Portfolio of first services to confirm-most performance of your instrumentality and processes. We facilitate to enhance productivity, minimise value, and extend the helpful lifetime of merchandise and systems. Industrial automation is that the method of group action processed machinery, management systems, or alternative info technologies into your organization to interchange human operations.
Industrial automation uses each hardware and software package to contour a spread of physical processes. It’s unremarkably utilized in producingsettings like massive factories and warehouses to contour production, assembly, and material handling
- Supervisor control and data acquisition (SCADA):Processes period of timeknowledgeto regulate and monitor industrial processes and speed up operations.
- Distributed control system (DCS):Uses a central watchingnetwork connected to devices to regulatetotally different functions.
- Human machine interface (HMI):A software systemapplication that interpretsknowledge for human operators, thatpermits them to move and communicate with machines to enhance production.
- Programmable logic controller (PLC): Uses one microprocessor to monitor and gather device and sensor data, process information, and trigger certain actions based on these results.
- Programmable automation controller (PAC): Similar to PLCs, but PACs use multiple processors to support larger automation operations and tasks.
- Artificial neural network (ANN): A computing system that simulates how a brain processes data to identify any network patterns.
- Robotics: Perform tasks to improve production speed and quality.
The Akshara training Centre offers fit-for-purpose training that will take the capabilities of individuals and organization to the next level. All our trainers know what it takes to build a continuous learning culture within our organization and to ensure the continual development to match the expectations of the industry we have a rigorous training process that enables our engineers to deliver the best with up-to date technology advancements. Here is how we incorporate on-the-job training:
- OEM Certifications for various Levels and Products,Learn new skills and discover the power of Software products and Hardware products with stepby-step guidance. Start your journey today by exploring our learning paths.
- Real-time exposure using our Center of Excellence (CoE) at our Facility, A center of excellence (CoE) is a team of skilled knowledge workers whose mission is to provide the organization they work for with best practices around a particular area of interest. The concept of creating special-interest groups for thought leadership originated in lean manufacturing.
- Up to date Industry Standards, IT audits and documentation.
- Internal Technical Training School
- We deploy our engineers for onsite Service Delivery and / or
- Facility Management Services (FMS / AMC) purposes after providingnecessary training on customer environment at CoE which gives more productive at the time of solution delivery to customers.